Monday, April 11, 2011

...who's the mom here...

I was rushing around to get the kids and I ready to go to the doctor and this little conversation happened...
MACY: Mom, will you read me a book?
ME: Nope, we are getting ready to go I can read it when we get back or you can take it and I can read it to you at the doctor.
MACY: Ok mom, listen close. THESE are your options. Read this book now AND at the doctor. ok?
ME: That is just one option, Macy.
MACY: Well that's the only option there is.

Oh my gosh I'm still laughing. She talks like she is 20.

Macy was watching Bambi and she stole a toy from Luke. I told her to give it back or I'd turn the movie off. She didn't give it back so I turned the movie off. And hour later after I had her help me with some chores, I told her she earned turning Bambi back on. After about 2 minutes of it being back on she came up and said this. " Mom I was really angry with you when you turned my movie off, but you did the right thing and turned it back on. I'm super proud of you and I love you very much."

2 comments:

  1. Who is this child?! She is hilarious!! You should combine all of her quips into a book and sell it for some big $$!
    SOO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic! I hope you save these for her to read later.

    ReplyDelete