Wednesday, June 13, 2012

...Do elephants have boogers....

-We were in Billings, MT on vacation and all 4 of us were in the elevator at the hotel. Luke saw the little alarm button with a bell shape on it, and he pointed to it, looked up at me and said “ Luke pwess da taco bell button??”

-Macy asked if Jesus could talk through the clouds down to us.
I told her Jesus doesn't really live above the clouds, he lives in a different place and that is Heaven. And then Macy said “Oh...Utah?”

-I stepped up on a chair to hang a picture and Luke came running up with a super happy look on his face and said “ Oh Mommy!! You a giant!!!”
-Macy asked if Jesus could hear everything we said. I told her yes. After 4 minutes of super concentrated thinking she said “ So I won't SAY anything naughty, I'll just DO some things naughty.” To which I replied, “ I have bad new, Jesus can SEE you,, too” Wide eyed and shocked she exclaimed “ WHAT?? I'm in trouble”

-I gave Luke a bagel with cream cheese for lunch, and he looked at it and said “Wow! Beautiful!”

-Today Luke was screaming SUPER loud out of happiness and Macy walked up to him and said "LUKE! I appreciate screaming, but right now I'd like some peace and quiet!!!"

-I heard Luke crying at 3 am so I went into his room and said “ It's OK Lukey, Mama's right here” then he said “Can I have a cookie, please?” I said “ No, it's nigh night time, no cookies” he said “ Ok” and went right back to sleep.
-Macy said “ I'm feeling particular.... What exactly does particular mean?”

-Whenever I am in the way of something Luke wants, he says “excuse me ,please” if I don't move he gets progressively louder and louder and is SCREAMING at the top of his lungs “ EXCUSE ME PLEASE NOW!!!!”

-Macy asked “Do Elephants have Boogers?”

Macy :"Mom guess what my favorite mode is?"
Me: "What?”
-Macy: "Nice and warm mode, and when I pee, it's nice and warm so that puts me in nice and warm mode and it makes me want to calm down"
-Luke was sleeping in his room and I went in to wake him up from his nap. I opened the blinds and he sat straight up and said” My favorite color is Batman!” and laid back down and went to sleep.

-Macy lifted up Rich's shirt and said “ Daddy! You're naked under there!”

-I looked in the rear view mirror to glance at the kids and Macy was looking up at the sky, shading her eyes with her hand. I asked her what she was doing and she said “ looking for Danny's spirit”




4 comments:

  1. I love it! And I'm so glad you got a redhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing the funny things kids say. I can't believe how grown you your kids are!! I LOVE that picture of Macy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this blog made my day!!! You have darling children. You and Rich a great parents. My kids wish I would have made a log of the cute and funny things they did and say. Keep it up!

    DeAnna Hildebrandt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the things kids say! Macy's hair color is awesome. I always wanted a redhead.

    ReplyDelete